Latest Press Releases
- Eventbrite and Bandsintown Partner to Connect Concert Creators to Music Fans
- Bandsintown Expands Integration with Ticketmaster to Introduce In-App Ticket Purchases
- Bandsintown Launches Exciting New Social Features, Giving Touring Artists Innovative Ways to Better Engage with 23 Million Concert Goers
Recent Media Coverage
- Bandsintown Ended 2016 With 30M Users of Its Users (Music Ally)
- Eventbrite and Bandsintown Announce Partnership: Exclusive (Billboard)
- Bandsintown Partners With Ticketmaster for In-App Purchases (Billboard)
- Ticketmaster integrates with Bandsintown to offer in-app ticketing for local shows (TechCrunch)
- Bandsintown and Ticketmaster Debut In-App Purchases (Music Ally)
- Ticketmaster partners with Bandsintown to offer in-app ticket purchases (Dancing Astronaut)
- Bandsintown expands integration with Ticketmaster to introduce in-app ticket purchases (Music Week)
- Bandsintown To Add In-App Ticketmaster Purchases (Hypebot)
- Bandsintown Joins Forces With Ticketmaster For In-App Purchases (Digital Music News)
- Tuesday Was The Most Important Day For Direct To Fan Music Since Launches Of CDBaby, Tunecore (Hypebot)
- Bandsintown Adds Free Direct To Fan Messaging, Passes 23M Users (Hypebot)
- Bandsintown has added 8M new registered users inlast year (Music Ally)
Bandsintown is a digital media company powered by music. With over 23 million registered concert-goers, and over 340K touring artists connected to the Bandsintown community, we are the premiere destination where artists and fans connect. To learn what we do for fans, click here. For artists, click here. For promoters, click here, and for brands, click here.
Fabrice Sergent – CEO
Fabrice Sergent is the Co-Founder and CEO of Bandsintown Group.
Based out of New-York, Fabrice is a tech entrepreneur with experiences in the music and digital media industries. He has spent 10 years in Europe and equal time in the US, leading 2 start-ups from inception to $100m+ in revenues.
Fabrice is also a director of the Mobile Giving Foundation since 2009, serving 800 charities in the US and Canada.
Sergent launched his first start-up as chairman and CEO of Club-Internet, one of the very first French consumer Internet Service Provider (ISP). Club-Internet was sold to Deutsche Telekom’s T-Online for €1.2 billion in 2000 with close to one million subscribers when he left the company.
He has spoken at prominent music and tech events including Midem, REVOLT Music Conference, DLD, MWC’s 4YFN and the Glimpse Social Discovery Conference.
Fabrice Sergent – Co-Founder and President/COO
Julien Mitelberg is the Co-Founder and President / COO of Bandsintown Group.
Based out of NY, Julien is a seasoned entrepreneur and technical co-founder of several mobile media businesses in France and in the US specializing in entertainment, music, and consumer web.
Julien has led Bandsintown’s expansion onto mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Amazon Kindle, Android Wear and Apple Watch) with the mission that users never miss another live show. He has spoken at prominent music industry events on fan engagement, music discovery and tour promotion including New Music Seminar, SXSW, Billboard Touring, Digital Entertainment World, Pollstar, IEBA and Amsterdam Dance Event.
For information on Jaybird’s past work with Bandsintown, please visit here.