- Seether and DiscLive Network Let Fans Bring the Live Show Home with Them
- DEVO Gives Fans a Taste of the Old and the New with Limited-Edition Two-CD Live Set from DiscLive Network
- Tesla and DiscLive Network Put Full Concerts in Fans’ Hands with Limited-Edition CD Sets
- Seether Partners with DiscLive Network to Record, Mix, and Master Each Show on Upcoming Fall Tour
- DiscLive Network and 3 Doors Down Let Fans Take Live Shows Home on USB Wristbands
Latest Media Coverage
- Featured Startup Pitch: DiscLive Network Gets Recordings and Media from Live Shows to Music Fans Before They Even Leave the Show – StartUp Beat
- DiscLive: Still Leveraging After-Show Sales of Concert Recordings – FOH Online
- Take Seether Home With You - Pollstar
About DiscLive Network
DiscLive Network™, a RockHouse Live Media Productions, Inc. brand formerly known as Abbey Road Live US, is the global leader in the market of live discs and media offered to fans immediately after a concert, with almost a decade of experience in the space. The company, led by original DiscLive CEO Zach Bair, has developed and refined technology and processes that enable the mass distribution of CDs, DVDs, USBs, mobile, and other forms of digital media within minutes of the end of a concert or event. In the last several years, the DiscLive Network team has solidified the company’s quality and leadership by recording hundreds of shows and releasing tens of thousands of experiential products for such artists as Slash, Peter Frampton, REO Speedwagon, Dickey Betts, The Pixies, and many more. The company’s hard-copy product offerings, including CDs, are often individually numbered, making each unit an immediate collectible. Products are packaged in superior designs such as DigiPak covers, which are pre-printed with custom designs authorized or designed by the artist/label. For more information, visit www.disclivenetwork.com.
In addition to being the company’s president, Zach Bair is an experienced engineer and producer, as well as the innovator behind many of the company’s groundbreaking methods.
Zach had worked with a multitude of artists and had a direct role in the engineering and/or production on most of the artists DiscLive recorded throughout 2004, 2005 and 2006, including the Toadies, Doors of the 21st Century, The Fixx, Loverboy, Vertical Horizon, Billy Idol, Staind (for 102.1 the Edge in Dallas), Theory of A Deadman, George Clinton (DVD), Stormaid (featuring Blue October and the Burden Brothers acoustic), and many more.
Most recently Zach produced platinum Island recording artist Melissa Etheridge‘s DVD “The Awakening: Live,” which was filmed in New York at the Hard Rock Café and features Melissa’s grammy-winning song “An Inconvenient Truth.” The film also subsequently aired on several national networks as a television special.
He has also produced numerous live recordings for Abbey Road Live / Capitol Records, including REO Speedwagon, Good Charlotte, Saving Abel, Bad Company, and more.