- Revelator Introduces ‘Mobile Analytics’ App to Give Independent Artists, Labels, and Managers On-the-Go Access to Daily Trends and Monthly Sales Data
- FaroLatino to Invest in Revelator, Use Platform to Provide Transparent Reporting Usage and Royalties for Its Services on Video and Audio Digital Platforms
- Colu Announces Beta Launch and Collaboration with Revelator to Bring Blockchain Technology to the Music Industry
- CD Baby Partners with Revelator to Provide Data Intelligence Services to Customers
- Data Intelligence Platform Revelator Expands Advisory Board with Industry Veterans Rob Wells and Tom Ryan
- ACUM Enters Strategic Collaboration with Israeli Startup Revelator to Provide Digital Music Distribution Platform
Recent Media Coverage
- Blockchain Platform Colu Partners with Revelator in Push to Fix Music’s Data – Billboard.biz
- Bitcoin innovators head to market with music rights on the blockchain – International Business Times
- Blockchain Technology Is Our Chance To Rebuild The Internet In A Way That Benefits Creators – Forbes.com
- Data firm to utilise new blockchain platform to test rights management capabilities – Music Business Unlimited
- Creating Transparency in the Music Industry – Hypebot (guest post written by Bruno Guez)
- Rob Wells: Revelator Can Be ‘Explosive’ for Independent Labels – Music Business Worldwide
- Rob Wells: ‘There’s a Lack of Transparency in the Entire Industry’ (Interview) – Music Ally
- Rob Wells on Freemium, Apple Music and Life After Universal – Music Business Worldwide
- Rob Wells Joins Revelator Advisory Board – CMU
- Rob Wells Backs Cloud-Based Music Intelligence Platform – Music Business Worldwide
- Going to the Wells – HITS Daily Double
Revelator is a leading cloud-based provider of sales and marketing intelligence for independent music professionals. Established in 2013 to bring affordable enterprise-level tools to all artists, labels, managers, and distributors worldwide, Revelator solves today’s music business challenges by integrating sales, marketing, reporting, and analytics into an all-in-one multi-platform solution to provide unprecedented transparency, simplicity, and efficiency to the industry, saving customers both time and money.
Bruno Guez – Founder and CEO
Founder of Quango Music Group and former Creative Director, Music for Cirque Du Soleil, Bruno is a music industry veteran with over 20 years of experience working with international artists and global brands. His area of expertise includes Digital Media, Branded Entertainment, IP & Content Licensing, Digital Music Distribution, Publishing, and Strategic Marketing.
Ollie Buckwell – Global Head of Business Development
Digital music pioneer with over 20 years experience. Ollie founded Dorado Records and held positions with CDuctive, eMusic, and UMG as Head of Global Digital Marketing, prior to leading EMI’s digital business development and marketing for the Latin America Region. Ollie also worked with Tribal Brands and Verizon Wireless on their music services, sponsorships, and licensing initiatives until joining Revelator at the beginning of 2015.