- See.me Launches Mobile App at Times Square Event; NY Tech Meetup Demo Tonight
- See.me Introduces Tip Jar Feature to Fund Artists, Musicians, Designers, Photographers
- Artists Network See.me Taps Hip-Hop Legend Q-Tip as Competition Judge, Surpasses 600,000 Users
- Artists Wanted Becomes See.me, Gives Away $125,000 in Grants and Awards
Recent Media Coverage
- See.me’s Will Etundi, Jr on ABC News Radio/ Slacker Radio
- See.me Helps Artists Raise Money and Build Relationships with Fans – Mashable
- See.me Includes Musicians, Adds Donation System to Artist Portfolios and Contests – Hypebot
- Like a “Like,” but Better: See.me Lets You Tip Artists with Actual Money – AllThingsD
- “Accidental” Startup See.me, Now 600,000 Artists Strong, Revamps Site – Pando Daily
- See.me’s Community Is 500K Artists, $1.5M Strong – VentureBeat
See.me is a global community of more than 600,000 artists, musicians, photographers, designers, and creative enthusiasts that has hosted dozens of art shows and events while distributing over $1.2 million in cash grants and other awards to its members. The company also runs an exhibition space in New York City. Founded in 2008 under the name Artists Wanted, the company lets members upload their work to create an online portfolio that can be easily shared across the web and on the See.Me mobile app. The profiles are connected through an elegant custom social network that is mostly visual, allowing members from over 180 different countries to connect and interact with each other’s works without the barrier of language.
The company closed a $1.5 million seed round of funding in 2012 from Founder Collective, O’Reilly AlphaTech Ventures (OATV), SV Angel and NYC Seed.
For more information, visit www.see.me.