Survive SXSW with SuperGlued’s Live Music App for iPhone and Android
See SuperGlued Demo at Ides of March Day Party at SXSW March 15
March 14, 2011 – 2,000 bands? 80 stages? 13,000 people? No problem. SuperGlued, a live music social media-based community, launched the perfect guide to both official and unofficial showcases at SXSW. The updated iPhone app and new Android app include features to help attendees find shows, coordinate with their friends and receive real-time updates.
SuperGlued President Rush Doshi will give a demo of the app at GigMaven presents: The Ides of March Day Party at Emo’s during SXSW on Tuesday, March 15, at approximately 1:15pm on the indoor stage. Emo’s is located at 603 Red River Street, Austin, TX.
SuperGlued App Key Features:
● Full SXSW Schedule – Calendar of both official and unofficial shows by day of the week, artist or venue
● Schedule creator - Easy way to create and manage SXSW schedule
● Recommended shows – Based on iTunes library and Facebook favorite artists, SuperGlued recommends shows to attend
● Friend Locator – Attendees can see which shows friends are at in real-time and then ask them whether a showcase is worth attending
● Artist Bios - Information about each artist performing – bio, past shows and photo gallery
● Live Twitter and Photo Stream - Tweets and photos from every show
● Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare integration – Import friends and check-in at shows via Foursquare.
SuperGlued creates instant communities around live music events. The core functionality makes it easy for concertgoers to share and discuss their experiences with one another. Members can find local concerts to attend, purchase tickets, post their photos, videos and reviews and participate in fun contests around artist tours. SuperGlued also offers additional customized options to partners; if interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org. SuperGlued launched in 2009 and is based in New York.
App Entry Page