- Token.FM, First Blockchain-Based Direct-to-Fan Music Platform, to Launch Initial Trial in May, Opens Series A Round
Recent Media Coverage
- Token.FM, First Blockchain-Based Direct-to-Fan Music Platform, to Launch Initial Trial in May, Opens Series A Round – VentureBeat
- Token.FM, First Blockchain-Based Direct-To-Fan Music Platform, To Launch Initial Trial – All Access
- Blockchain-based direct-to-fan music platform launched – Bankless Times
- token.FM, the First Blockchain-Based Direct-to-Fan Music Platform, To Launch Trial Version in May – SonicScoop
- Blockchain Music Service token.FM To Launch In May – CoinTelegraph
- Tokenly to launch trial of ‘token.FM’ blockchain music service in May – EconoTimes
- Bitcoin Startup Claims It Pays 20 Times Better Than Spotify – Digital Music News
- Token.FM, a Blockchain Based Direct-To-Fan Music Platform – NewsBTC
Tokenly is a Blockchain technology solutions company specializing in the design and development of practical business applications that leverage Blockchain and tokens. Tokenly solutions make it easy to implement Blockchain features and functionality with as much or as little abstraction for the end user as needed. Founded in November 2014 and based in Napa Valley, Tokenly has an established eCommerce platform, Crowdfunding solution, account management system, and Blockchain wallet. Tokenly’s objective is to build agnostic practical solutions and applications that can solve problems and empower new opportunities across many verticals by leveraging Blockchain and tokens. To date, Tokenly has developed solutions for eCommerce, crowdfunding, logistics, advertising, marijuana supply chain, gaming, media licensing, and others.
Tokenly is led by Founder and CEO Adam B. Levine, who is also the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Let’s Talk Bitcoin!, a publishing network that hosts podcasts, articles, and discussion forums featuring prominent cryptocurrency scholars and advocates. He also served as Chief Visionary Officer for cryptocurrency companies humint.is and Coinpowers.com. At Coinpowers, he helped develop singer/songwriter Tatiana Moroz’s Tatianacoin project, the first “Artist coins” to hit the market. Tokenly is further guided by Chief Strategy Officer Martin Rerak, a growing voice in the Blockchain ecosystem with more than a decade of experience in progressive leadership roles in the areas of strategic finance and operations at companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Alcon Laboratories (Novartis), Revera, Mentor Works Consulting, and private ventures in nootropics and renewable energy.
For more information on Tokenly, visit www.tokenly.com.