Latest Press Releases
- Motorland, video network for auto enthusiasts, launches on Hulu, YouTube at the Automoto Film Festival
- The Undisputed Champion Network, a Global Digital Entertainment Channel Dedicated to Boxing, Launches Today in Association with TV4 Entertainment
- Afghanistan Documentary ‘Attack on the 4th of July’ Debuts on Hulu, AllWarriorNetwork.com
- Rachel Ray Dishes on Life and Career with Paul McKenna on TV4’s In-Depth New Interview Show McKENNA, Now on Hulu
- ‘Fight for a Fallen Brother’ Debuts on TV4 Entertainment’s All Warrior Network This Memorial Day Weekend
- TV4 Entertainment Adds More Channels and Original Programming
- TV4 Entertainment Debuts McKENNA: Paul McKenna Meets the World’s 100 Most Interesting People
Recent Media Coverage
- 14 Niche Netflix Alternatives – The Next Web (All Warrior Network featured)
- ‘Green Inferno’s’ Eli Roth Talks Horror Films on ‘McKenna’ – Variety
- So What Do You Do, Paul McKenna, Best-Selling Author, Hypnotist and Host of Hulu’s McKENNA? – MediaBistro
- Warner Bros. Buys Stake in Digital-Video Startup TV4 Entertainment – Variety
- Media Monkey’s Diary: BBC, Tony Gallagher, Ipso and Zai Bennett [“McKenna” feature] – The Guardian
- Web to Watch: Chat with Hollywood’s power brokers [“McKenna” review] – USA Today
- TV4 Entertainment Debuts First Original Series ‘McKenna’ on Hulu – VideoInk
About TV4 Entertainment
TV4 Entertainment is an early stage startup based in Los Angeles that aggregates high-quality video content into a portfolio of genre-specific Broadband Television Networks and super-distributes those Networks to any Internet-connected device. TV4 Entertainment aims to bring clarity to the digital chaos for owners and creators of high-quality video content around the world with a platform that simplifies and scales digital distribution while providing transparent viewership and monetization data across its distribution network. Current curated programming includes the documentary channel DocComTV and the all-military channel All Warrior Network, and TV4 Entertainment also distributes the new business talk show McKENNA. TV4 Entertainment’s mission is to program your passion with great storytelling on every screen, anywhere. For more information, visit http://www.tv4ent.com.
TV4 Entertainment’s first original program, McKENNA is a half-hour in-depth interview program hosted by renowned U.K. self-help guru Paul McKenna. It is available via the Television Four channel on the free, ad-supported Hulu and Hulu Plus subscription service. In the first episodes, available now, McKenna meets with Simon Cowell, Ryan Seacrest, and Harvey Weinstein to see what drives these fascinating people, from the beginnings of their careers to continued innovation and success.
Recognized by The Times of London as one of “the world’s most important modern self-help gurus,” Paul McKenna, PhD, is the U.K.’s most successful non-fiction author. His books have sold more than 7 million copies and been translated into 32 languages. He began his career on the radio at the age of 16 and went on to present for the biggest stations in the country: BBC Radio One and Capital. He has fronted TV shows on all major U.K. TV networks. In the U.S., he hosted his own self-improvement shows on TLC and A&E.
– Clips of the programs online at www.youtube.com/TelevisionFour. Transcripts of these clips available here.
– Screen shots from first three programs below – please contact us if you need additional images or clips.