- Vlado Meller Mastering and Distributor Monostereo Announce Strategic Partnership – SonicScoop
- Vlado Meller Makes Mastering Moves – Pro Sound News
- Mastering Legend Vlado Meller and Premier Distributor Monostereo Announce Strategic Partnership
- 2017 Vlado Meller Mastering Workshops Announced – SonicScoop
- Regional: Southeast Studios (featuring Vlado Meller Mastering) – Mix
- Lou Reed’s Digital Remasters Once Brought Him To Tears – Digital Trends
- 5 Things To Know When Prepping Your Album For Vinyl Pressing (Op-Ed) – Hypebot
- Mastering Analysis: Vlado Meller – “Security” by Stop Light Observations – Sonic Scoop
- Episode #99: Mastering Legend Vlado Meller – Bobby Owsinski’s Inner Circle Podcast
- 5 Tips To Prep Your Track For Mastering – Performer Magazine
- What You Need to Know About Mastering – MusicConsultant.com
- Audio Education Focus: Are High End Workshops Worth It? – SonicScoop
- PMC launching ‘the definitive main monitor’ at AES Convention – Audio Media International
- SOS Interview: Vlado Meller, Mastering Engineer – Sound on Sound
- How To: Succeeding in Mastering, by Vlado Meller – Audio Media International (p. 22)
- Top Music Industry Professional Ends Up in Charleston After Life Full of Twists and Turns – The Post and Courier
- What Producers Do and Why You May Need One – Musicians Friend
About Vlado Meller
Quite simply, Vlado Meller is one of the undisputed masters of mastering.
Vlado has been a mastering engineer for his entire 43-year career in the recording industry. Just a small sampling of his credits cut across multiple genres of music, including rock, hip hop, pop, jazz, metal, dance, opera, Broadway and classical.
Artists that Vlado Meller has mastered include:
Beastie Boys, Andrea Bocelli, Johnny Cash, Charlotte Church, Celine Dion, Duran Duran, Kenny G, Kenny Loggins, Julio Iglesias, Michael Jackson, Lil Wayne, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Kanye West, Kenny Loggins, Paul McCartney, Metallica, George Michael, Oasis, Pink Floyd, Public Enemy, Rage Against The Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Shakira, Barbra Streisand, System Of A Down, Weezer, Jack White, and many, many more.
On his way to becoming a two-time GRAMMY Award winner, Vlado began his career by cutting vinyl at CBS Records in 1969. Since then, his work has spanned decades and styles, with hit records from every imaginable genre.
Vlado worked with CBS/Sony for 38 years. After the legendary Sony Studios in New York City closed, Meller joined Universal Mastering, where he continued to expand his unparalleled portfolio until 2011. Today, Vlado continues to perfect his craft at Masterdisk in NYC. For Vlado Meller, mastering is an ongoing sonic adventure where a welcome musical challenge is always just around the corner. Working for major and independent labels for his entire career, being exposed to an enormous range of styles and artists, and teaming with clients from all around the world have given him a unique in-depth perspective on the art and craft of mastering. He is ready to share that experience in the Vlado Meller Mastering Workshop.